Jack Terricloth goes to the Sweetwater Tavern with a friend of his, sits down and, instead of his usual red wine and Johnnie Walker mixed drink, he orders a cup of hot tea. It’s Just the Best Bar Tea.
Vlad, the friend who accompanied Jack, starts proposing to Jack that they do some crazy things. While Jack, as his onstage rhetoric would indicate, is into doing crazy things, Vlad crosses a line pretty consistently in his brainstorming, so Jack never helps these ideas blossom into warm reality. Vlad’s plots have caused him to lose many an easily irritated friend, but Jack sticks around just chuckling while Vlad goes on and on. I guess it’s because he’s Addicted to Vlad Ideas.
Jack wakes up the next morning and fixes himself a mean meal. He makes some Assam tea and fixes himself a pastry with custard and whatever-the-fuck other ingredients he just felt like throwing in there, meaning this morning meal consisted of The Anar-quiche and the Breakfast Tea.
- soundwantstobefree likes this
- hardcorecrayons likes this
- kanyemaryam reblogged this from aworldwithoutgrudges
- and-the-story-goes-like-this reblogged this from aworldwithoutgrudges and added:
- aworldwithoutgrudges reblogged this from cherrispryte
- moon-flower-nymph likes this
- cherrispryte reblogged this from aworldwithoutgrudges and added:
- jonservo reblogged this from unsatisfiedskin
- jonservo likes this
- etceteracide likes this
- unsatisfiedskin posted this